Aggregation of requirementsAggregation of requirements - pre-project preparation. The pre-project study helps to choose a project development strategy before starting the design, to check the reasonableness of the product implementation.
During this stage we:
- We focus on business tasks:
- What business problems should you solve with the help of us?
- What are the limitations of the business?
- What solutions are there at the moment?
- How will you evaluate the result?
- We are looking for a solution for user needs:
- Who is the user of the product?
- What are the goals of users, what problems are they trying to solve?
- What are the expectations of the product?
- What habits do users have?
- We take into account the specifics of your market for effective product implementation and monetization
- What solutions are already on the market?
- How can you adapt them to your goals?
- How do they earn and is there a need for it?
- Choosing a platform for implementing the solution according to the optimal ratio: implementation time / price / technical capabilities:
- We evaluate the pros and cons of choosing a technology for implementation.
- Does technology allow you to implement user interaction without losing the quality of processes?
- How quickly a product can be implemented using the selected technology.
As a result of the work, we get:
- Portraits of target characters with behavioral characteristics, goals and pains
- Description of competitors and analogs with conclusions, how we can adapt their solutions to your business and offer advantages
- Product concept with version plan for implementation
- Draft product architecture for further design