Load testingLoad testing is an analysis of the performance of a system. How many specific operations the application and the server are guaranteed to withstand. Determination of the peak load after which the system stops functioning normally.
- Performance testing.
Measurement of the execution time of selected operations at certain intensities of these operations. Determination of the maximum number of users simultaneously working with the application;
- Stress testing.
Allows you to check how efficient the application and the system as a whole are under stress conditions and also to assess the ability of the system to return to normal after the stress has ceased;
- Stability or reliability testing.
Checking the performance of the application under prolonged load. We check for memory leaks, server restarts under load and other aspects affecting the stability of work .;
- Identify bottlenecks and resource-intensive operations.
What do we offer:
- Development of scripts for writing tests;
- Implementation of scripts in JMeter;
- Providing a report with metrics and descriptions, as well as recommendations for optimization.