We are over those days when to buy something, you had to plan your day and go around several retail outlets. Fortunately for buyers (and, of course, sellers), online purchases have become a part of life and they are not losing ground. Safe payments are one of the features that distinguish a good online platform. Security and transparency at all levels are ensured by a new service for receiving and paying Payin-Payout.
This service allows companies to accept payments from customers and withdraw them to their accounts around the world! Payin-Payout allows you to connect online stores to payment systems and accept money from users from Russia, Europe, and the CIS countries.
Key technical features of the project:
- PostgreSQL — free object-relational database management system;
- Yii2 is an object-oriented component framework written in PHP and implementing the MVC paradigm;
- PHP is a general-purpose scripting language;
- MemCached — software that implements a data caching service in RAM based on a hash table;
- ActiveMQ — open-source message broker;
- Elasticsearch is a replicable free software search engine used as a data collection mechanism.
- Receiving payments online (bank cards, Internet banking, SMS payment, payment terminals, communication stores, API / WEB interface);
- Receiving payments offline;
- Online payments (to bank cards, to e-wallets, to mobile phones, API / WEB interface).