Project analytics is the initial stage of creating any product: research of the market readiness for a product, finding competitors and ways to attract the attention of an audience, adapting solutions to business tasks in the market.
Why is it needed?
- Release of only relevant and demanded product.
- Reduce the volume of product rework after launch due to misunderstandings with developers.
- Get measurable results after launch.
- Business analysis and formalization of requirements.
- Interface and UX design.
- Writing technical specifications.